What Is Ankr?
Ankr is establishing the foundation for the next generation of decentralized infrastructure and multi-chain solutions. Ankr, as a multi-chain provider, is chain neutral; They do not push for our consumers to choose any one chain over another in order to benefit from our services.
In addition to serving over 50 proof-of-stake chains with an industry-leading global node delivery system and developer tools.
Simplicity is the key to the Web3 infrastructure.
With the use of technology, we think that Web 3.0 and the cryptocurrency economy should be accessible to each and everyone on the globe who has access to the internet.
- They hope to enable widespread acceptance of the Web 3.0 (r)evolution that is the foundation of Decentralized Finance (DeFi).
- They wish to free individuals from the burden of complexity by providing them with user-friendly tools that make it simple to participate.
- Individuals and businesses alike should be able to participate in the crypto economy without encountering any difficulties.
By Design, they put the needs of users and the community first. When it comes to technological development, they put the demands of users and the community at the forefront of their minds. They designed their ecosystem in such a way it offers to be delightful and simple to interact with, and they develop goods and services that people will like using.
They are working to make the complicated worlds of blockchain and DeFi more understandable by delivering the following services:
- Web 3.0 multi-chain infrastructure that is stable and accurate in its communication with numerous blockchains, as well as its integration with multiple blockchains.
- Staking options that allow you to start earning benefits with a single click, requiring no work on your part.
To Develop a blockchain architecture that is inclusive of all Web 3.0 users, they intend to provide developers with simple-to-use tools, services, and interfaces to a multi-chain environment.
Ankr, as a multi-chain provider, is chain neutral; They do not push for our consumers to choose any one chain over another in order to benefit from our services. For example, a question they often get from developers is “Should I build my app on Ethereum or Binance Smart Chain?” They have answered this topic before.
Developers are presently forced to make a choice between networks and an ecosystem.
Among the questions they are asking themselves is whether they want customers to store crypto assets on ETH (ERC20) or BSC (BEP20), and what the repercussions of doing so are. For example, a user who owns USDT (the ERC20 version) will be unable to purchase an NFT that is being sold using USDT (the BEP20 version).
Ankr is at the forefront of the movement to overcome these restrictions. Ankr has been in the forefront of the development of tools for cross-chain interoperability by collaborating closely with developers.
Ankr has established more than 15,000 nodes throughout the world, which are part of a dynamic ecosystem that includes more than 50 Proof-of-Stake blockchains. This infrastructure is essential for delivering tools to a fast developing community of Web 3.0 developers, which is becoming more important.
A network of computers is joined together by Ankr’s cloud computing platform to provide on-demand resources for people developing decentralized applications, protocols, and smart contracts that contribute to a more connected and democratized version of the web.
Ankr’s company proposal (and initial whitepaper) aimed to exploit idle processing power in data centers to establish an open-source cloud known as the DCCN, or “distributed cloud computing network,” that would be accessible to anybody. In this early architecture, a user might utilize the ANKR decentralized cloud service to run any application of his or her choosing. As a result, Ankr has undertaken a strategic transition to concentrate only on supporting the cryptocurrency industry.
How To Earn With Ankr
Ankr Earn is a site where you may earn staking rewards in a variety of methods.
- Liquid Staking
- Pooled Staking
- Parachain Liquid Bonding
Ankr Earn offers a simpler staking experience to users of Proof-of-Stake (PoS) networks, requiring no specialized knowledge, equipment, or hardware to get started. Ankr Earn is free to use and needs no registration.
- Minimum commitment costs
- Immediate access to liquidity
- Transfer of risks to Ankr experts
In order to make staking more accessible to the general public, Ankr Earn provides a variety of solutions that are geared to make it easier and more accessible to the general public.
- Pooled Staking – Stake a minimal amount into a micropool of your choice. Currently ETH (0.5 ETH minimum), BNB (1 BNB minimum), AVAX (no minimum amount) reducing barriers to entry.
- Liquid Staking – Unlock liquidity from staked tokens and get instant market liquidity with liquid staking tokens. Furthermore, explore additional DeFi yield opportunities with Ankr Boost.
- Ankr Boost – Easily find yield farming opportunities using Liquid staking tokens from Ankr, namely: Trading Cockpit, Liquid Mining, Farming, Yield Aggregator, Lending
In Ankr you can stake in Liquid Staking:
Where to Stake?
How to stake guide
On OnX, you can stake ANKR and earn OnX tokens via the Onx.Finance platform.
- Earn passive income by staking ANKR and earning ONX
How to stake ANKR
- Visit the Onx.Finance Platform and connect one of the supported wallets ( i.e. Metamask / Trustwallet )
- Open the farming page and select the token you want to stake and how many you want to stake.
- Ensure you have enough ETH in your wallet to pay for the gas fees.
- Confirm access to your wallet and start staking!On the dashboard, you can track your earnings and you will be able to unstake your tokens at any time.
Staking ANKR on Bancor
On Bancor, you can stake your ANKR and add liquidity to the ANKR-BNT pool.
- Earn passive income opportunities as a liquidity provider (LP) while swaps are taking place.\
- Swap/trade other tokens for ANKR by going through BNT (swap fees get shared with the above liquidity providers).
How to Stake on Bancor
- Visit the Bancor Platform and click Enter App.
- In the upper right corner, click Connect Wallet and then follow the instructions to connect your preferred wallet.
- In the search box, type in Ankr to bring up the ANKR/BNT pair. Next click the blue + sign on the right
- In the popup you can choose how much ANKR or BNT to stake. Once you’ve added the amount of ANKR to stake, click ‘Stake and Protect’ .
Source & More On: Here