- 1 What Is Cardstarter?
- 2 What is an Initial Decentralized Offering (IDO) and how does it work?
- 3 Overview of the IDO participation
- 4 CardStarter Tier System
- 5 Stake $CARDS Tokens
- 6 IDO Registration
- 7 IDO Event
- 8 Staking
- 9 IDO Registration
- 10 IDO Participation
- 11 Add IDO Token to MetaMask
- 12 Tokenomics
What Is Cardstarter?
CardStarter is a decentralized accelerator and trading platform that connects early-stage Cardano inventors with our community of contributors via a decentralized accelerator and exchanging platform.
What is an Initial Decentralized Offering (IDO) and how does it work?
Initial Decentralized Offerings, also known as IDOs, are events in which a project introduces a token or coin that represents any form of asset on a decentralized liquidity market, such as a cryptocurrency exchange.
Overview of the IDO participation
- After a whitelist sale, registered accounts are frozen for a period of seven days. During this time period, any new $CARDS tokens that have been staked are unable to be unstaked. Participants in the lottery who were not picked in the drawings are included in this category.
- Ethereum gas is required for the Staking and Registration processes (gwei).
- Please be sure to use the same wallet address for KYC, staking, and registration to avoid confusion.
- KYC is performed on a project-by-project basis. Please refer to the particular project miniguide for information on the KYC requirements specific to that project.
- Users that desire to engage in IDOs are needed to complete the Fractal Know Your Customer (KYC) procedure before doing so.
- Participants are advised to begin the Know Your Customer (KYC) process as soon as they are able.
- After the registration window ends, registrants will have a 24-hour grace time to complete the Know Your Customer (KYC) procedure.
CardStarter Tier System
CARDS Linear Bracket
Staking Requirement500 to 40,000CARDS
Locked upon registration until 7 days post IDO
1x to 80x
Guaranteed Allocation: Yes
*Every additional CARDS token staked impacts an individuals pool weight and allocation size
Stake $CARDS Tokens
Before registering for an IDO, participants must stake their $CARDS tokens using the https://app.cardstarter.io/ website. Participants who do not stake their tokens will not be eligible for a tier.
Note: In order to participate in the IDO, a minimum of 100 $CARDS tokens will be necessary. Users who stake a lower amount will not be eligible for any levels if they do so.
To sign up for an upcoming IDO, go to https://pools.cardstarter.io/ and fill out the registration form.
As soon as new projects are announced, they will be presented in the Upcoming IDOs area of the website. Registration will remain CLOSED for the time being at this time.
When the registration window becomes available, the project will be moved to the Live IDOs area of the website.
Every IDO will have a whitelist sale that will last for 24 hours.
Guaranteed allocations will be provided to all participants, including those who are chosen via a lottery.
For KYC Info Click HERE
Cardstarter’s community uses a simple staking protocol to authenticate their tier requirements and participate in the IDO’s of its accelerator partners, which CardStarter facilitates.
Connect Your Ethereum Wallet
Set up a connection with their Staking Platform using your web-based Ethereum wallet, which includes your $CARDS.
Approve the Smart Contract Interaction
To confirm the transaction on your wallet, click the blue “Approve” button and approve the transaction.
Stake Your CARDS
Once the Approve transaction has been completed, the Stake button should appear in the blue button. Please enter the total dollar amount you intend to wager in accordance with the tier you desire to qualify for in WHOLE numbers (ie., 100 instead of 100.6565321548). By clicking Stake, you will be able to authorize the transaction on your wallet.
Confirm Your Staking and Tier
A confirmation message will be shown on the platform indicating how many $CARDS you have staked, how much money you have left in your account, and which tier you are qualified to be in.
For The Staking FAQ click HERE!
Select an IDO
When projects are ready to go live, they will be moved from the Upcoming IDOs area to the Live IDOs part of the website. By clicking on the IDO, you will be sent to the online registration page.
Once you’ve arrived at the registration screen, click on “Register” to complete the process and confirm the transaction in your wallet. It should auto-refresh once each transaction is completed. The “Register” button should now show “Registered” when the transaction has been completed. If this does not occur, manually refreshing the page should be performed.
You should be able to refresh the registration page and notice that the register button has been changed from “Register” to “Registered” when the registration transaction has been successfully completed.