Solanart aspires to assist in the promotion of artists and creators by providing them with a safe and secure platform in which to share their work.
How Does Solanart Work?
When you list your NFT for sale, it is placed on a ‘Temporary Account’ that is controlled by the marketplace software and added to a database that contains the information about the transaction.
In the event that someone purchases your NFT, the software sends the SOL amount from the buyer to the seller, and then unlocks the NFT, which is subsequently transferred to the purchaser.
Solanart makes advantage of data from both on-chain and off-chain sources. When showing NFT on the main page, the off-chain data is maintained in a database and is used to display all of the NFT for sale, while the on-chain data is utilized when presenting NFT one by one or from the ‘My NFTs for sale’ section under the ‘Wallet’ tab, which is stored on the blockchain.
The decision to use a database for the main page was made to enable for quick sorting of all NFTs based on qualities, price, and whether they were the oldest or the newest sales.It is safe and decentralized to use on-chain data since it is stored on the blockchain.
In truth, the marketplace could be completely decentralized, but due to the request limits on the Solana Network, it is presently not possible to handle several thousands of NFTs for sale and show them with filters on the main page.
How Can I Use Solanart?
First and foremost, you must create a Solana wallet.
We suggest using Phantom , but you may also use Sollet if you want to be more creative.
Install one of these wallet browser extensions on your computer or mobile device (Google Chrome recommended).
Purchase SOL on a cryptocurrency exchange such as FTX (preferred), Binance, or Coinbase, then transfer it to your wallet’s public address to complete the transaction.
As soon as you have filled your wallet with funds, visit Solanart and link your wallet by pressing the ‘Connect wallet’ icon in the top right corner of the screen.
How To List An Nft
- To begin, click on the ‘Link Wallet’ button in the top right corner of the screen to connect your wallet.
- After clicking on the ‘Wallet’ option, you should be able to view the NFTs that you have available for sale.
- Select ‘Sell’ from the drop-down menu and provide a description (please note that it is set to a maximum of 50 characters).
- In SOL, enter the price at which you would want to advertise your NFT for sale. Don’t forget to input the number 2000 rather than the number 2000000 (for example, if you want to sell your NFT for 2000 SOL, enter 2000 rather than 2000000 or 2000000). If you have any questions, please contact us.
- Click on ‘SELL,’ confirm the transaction in the popup of your wallet, and then wait a few seconds for the transaction to be completed successfully.
How To Cancel An Order In Solanart
- Go to the ‘My NFTs for sale’ part of the ‘Wallet’ menu and click on it.
- To see all of the NFTs that are presently available for purchase, choose ‘Show my NFTs for sale’ from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the ‘Cancel sale’ button, wait a few seconds for the transaction to complete, and your NFT should be in your wallet within a few minutes of clicking on the button.
How to list on solanart
In order to have your artwork included on the platform, you must first complete out this form:
After reviewing your application, Solanart will get in contact with you.
You may join Solanart’s Discord server here
Every transaction is subject to a 3 percent marketplace charge, which is deducted from the selling price.
A creator’s fee, which is determined by the creators and, as a result, varies based on the collection, is included in the selling price and fully experienced by the artists.
Before you put your NFT up for sale, double-check that you have enough SOL to pay the transaction cost.